Thursday, January 14, 2016

Today I was driving home from my walking at the Rec Center when the song came on the radio:  "In Your Eyes"  by Peter Gabriel.  It was Graham thanking me for doing his ordinance work at the temple.  This is the song that plays whenever I know he is around.  I felt his peace and contentment as I listened to the song.  The words of the song echo softly in my mind....."In your eyes I am complete".... and light snow flakes started to fall around me.  Beautiful!


 On Tuesday January 12, 2016 Anthony and I took his name to the Mount Timpanogos Utah LDS Temple and completed Graham Thirsk's ordinance work.

Graham was a friend and co worker to Anthony in Raleigh, North Carolina.  We had spent many hours together in our homes.  We shared a love of music.  Sometimes we would all just sit and listen to Graham's collection and sometimes our family would sing for him.  Graham tragically ended his own life on August 5, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment